Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sanctuary 6 minute tour

As I mentioned last week I can't help but notice how nice the Sanctuary Development looks from Highway 28 just about 1 mile south of Mesilla, NM. I did a little research to see what was available in the way of homes and lots. There are 5 houses ready for sale. Prices range from $295,000 to $415,000. There are several builders that have built in the development with their own designs and probably explains the wide range of prices.  In addition there are 5 lots listed on the Multiple Listing Service ready to build. These lots range in price from $51,000 to $80,000

Take a 6 minute tour and become familiar with the Sanctuary!

If you would like to see one of these homes, please give me a call at 575 520-5515 or email me at gary@viewlab.com.

Next, lets take a look at the old town of Mesilla...

No comments:

Post a Comment