Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Imagine a 100 acre ranch with a lake in the middle and two large homes, one 7,000 sq ft and the other 3,000 sq ft  close to two (NMSU) and (UTEP) major Universities, a thriving city, an International Airport  - you don’t have to imagine, it’s for real and for less money than an average little track house along any major highway in California. You could fly out on weekends with your family; enjoy your own version of the Wild West and still save money. That’s what I did back in 1980. My kids were able learn about wildlife and experience nature and true culture other than the concrete and glass environment that so many kids endure today because they do not get the opportunity to know the difference.  Go to the website www.viewlab.com  and check it out! This has been my haven for 38 years and now I must sell. I’ve kept this place as a wildlife sanctuary; the land is pristine and located in the Rio Grande Basin 10 miles from Las Cruces, NM (a great little city) and only 30 minutes to El Paso, Texas.  Contact me and I will tell you all about it. Since I’m also a New Mexico real estate broker, I can show you how to make this happen!

Here's a little short video of what it looks like as of January


No comments:

Post a Comment